The title partner for the Great Welsh Marathon Events in 2023 is 2Wish – the leading Welsh Charity with a mission to ensure that those affected by the sudden death of a child or young adult in Wales, will receive the bereavement support they deserve.
Established by Rhian Mannings MBE after the sudden death of her one-year-old son and husband in 2012, motivated by a desire to ensure others would not be left without support after suddenly losing a child.
Their aims are to:
- Ensure every Emergency Department in Wales has a suitable bereavement suite for bereaved families.
- Ensure that bereavement boxes are available for families at each of these hospitals.
- Ensure that immediate bereavement support is available for suddenly bereaved families.
- Provide a professional bereavement counselling service.
- Provide support to individuals who witness the sudden and traumatic death of a child or young adult.
- Provide staff support and training.
To learn more about 2wish or find out how you could help make a difference go to
Become a Partner
To become a partner at the Great Welsh Marathon Events please contact the Front Runner Events team on 01792 277310 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A variety of sponsorship opportunities are now available for our newest event, the Port Talbot Half Marathon
To obtain further information on how your company can benefit by becoming a partner or title sponsor of the above event please contact the Front Runner Events team HERE.